We've updated to a new reservation system and are now using OpenTable, an online service.
How to make a reservation using OpenTable:
- Select the form fields to the left.
- Click on Find a Table.
- If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to sign in or continue making the reservation as a new OpenTable customer.
- Fill in your dining information (name, phone number, email address) and click Complete Reservation.
- Within minutes, you will also receive an email with a confirmation number and links for viewing, changing, or canceling your reservation.
- The confirmation screen also allows you to export the reservation to your Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, or Google Gmail calendar.
This Week's Specials (5/20 - 5/23)
We need your continued support! Please order your Takeout / Delivery meals from us by calling 336-956-6245 x2.
COCONUT SHRIMP APPETIZER $10
Hand breaded crispy coconut shrimp with our house made Polynesian sauce
SALMON TOSCANA $22
Breadcrumb crusted grilled salmon topped with tomato bruschetta and served with basmati rice and fresh vegetable.
GRILLED ONE POUND ANGUS RIBEYE $29
16oz. thick cut ribeye steak with crispy fried tobacco onions, horseradish cream, house made steak sauce, loaded baked potato and fresh vegetable.
Dining room to re-open Friday, May 22
Members, Neighbors and Friends,
As many of you are aware, Governor Cooper has moved NC into Phase 2 of the COVID-19 Recovery Process. He has lifted the mandatory Stay at Home order and replaced it with a suggested Safer at Home order. He has allowed some businesses to open to 50% capacity with rules and guidelines for social distancing and sanitation in place. We know everyone is anxious for our Club to re-open and everything to go back to normal, but it will take time. The virus is still on the rise in our State and we must all be extremely cautious and respect the circumstances and the changes going forward. If everyone cooperates, a sense of normalcy will hopefully return much more quickly.
Sapona Grille will open for dinner service at 5 pm on Friday May 22. We will be abiding by the Governor’s guidelines and have limited our indoor dining capacity to 35 seats. Limited patio seating will also be available. Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
Phase 2 procedures will be as follows:
· All members and guests will be required to make reservations. This can be done calling 336.956.6245 x 2 or through our website
· Reservations will be taken only on half hour intervals (5:00, 5:30, 6:00, etc.)
· Our limited COVID menu plus weekly dinner features will be available this weekend as we will be transitioning to a newer version of our full menu next weekend. All menus will be printed on disposable paper for one-time use.
- Face coverings will be worn by all servers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
- All tables and chairs along with high touch surfaces, such as, door handles will be sanitized on regularly scheduled intervals.
- All silverware will be sanitized and rolled in sanitized cloth napkins. No reusable condiments will be on the tables.
- Our staff will be required to fill out and sign a health questionnaire each day when they report to work, and their temperature will be recorded.
- Our bar will be closed to socializing, and guests will be asked to be seated at their tables as they arrive. Servers will take your beverage orders and bring them to your table.
- Table capacity will be limited to 6 guests.
- Touch-less payments are available for members charging to their accounts and servers will limit contact as much as possible.
The Sapona Grille hours during Phase 2 will be:
Monday – Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday – Saturday 11am – 9pm
Sunday Brunch 11am – 3pm
The Sapona Grille will continue to provide Take-Out during Phase 2 for those choosing to remain Safer at Home.
The Turn House will open daily for Golfers beginning this Saturday, May 23 with hot dogs, sandwiches, beverages, and snacks.
We truly appreciate your patience, business and support during these past couple of months and we look forward to seeing everyone in person again very soon
Food & Beverage Closed
Food & Beverage Closed
Lunch & Dinner available
10am - 8pm
11am - 3pm
Menus available only during regular business operations - See Special Take-Out menu above
Gift Cards are available for purchase starting at $25!
Any of our servers can assist you with the purchaser of gift cards or obtain more information by calling Matt 336-956-6245 x2.
Never miss our weekly specials or special events by signing up to receive our weekly newsletter.
SPECIAL EVENT VENUE & CATERING
Whether your event is small or large, Sapona is an excellent venue for celebrating with friends and family.
Please call us at 336-956-6245 x2 to discuss how we can help you plan your special day.
Event Booking Information Request Form:
Our restaurant and 200 seat Ballroom are available for private events: Join us for weddings, business lunches, dinners, cocktail receptions, golf tournaments, and more.