OUR Dining room IS OPEN UNDER PHASE 2 Limitations
We've updated to a new reservation system and are now using OpenTable, an online service.
Be sure to bookmark this page if you prefer to make your reservations online in the future!
Phone reservations can also be made by calling 336-956-6245 x2.
How to make a reservation using OpenTable:
- Select the form fields to the left.
- Click on Find a Table.
- If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to sign in or continue making the reservation as a new OpenTable customer.
- Fill in your dining information (name, phone number, email address) and click Complete Reservation.
- Within minutes, you will also receive an email with a confirmation number and links for viewing, changing, or canceling your reservation.
- The confirmation screen also allows you to export the reservation to your Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, or Google Gmail calendar.
This week's specials
Wed September 23 - Sat September 26
Chef Matt would like to invite everyone to review these week;y specials along with our LUNCH & DINNER MENUS (below).
Catch of the Day:
Sicilian Baked Atlantic Cod $16
Twin 5oz Cod loin cuts pan seared with garlic, black olives, Italian Seasoning, then topped with Parmesan & breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. Served with Basmati Rice and a Fresh Vegetable
Baked House Made Lasagna $16
Choice of Beef & Sausage or Vegetarian Baked layers of Lasagna Noodles with Ricotta, Mozzarella, Meat Sauce or Vegetables. Served with a Fresh Vegetable
SOUP, FRESH VEGETABLE & DESSERT FEATURES
Soup du Jour:
New England Clam Chowder
Rich, creamy Chowder laden with clams and potatoes
Fresh Green Beans and Carrots
WEDNESDAY: $2 off Whisky Pours
THURSDAY: 1/2 Price Wine
OTHER WEEKLY OFFERINGS
Ask about our new featured Whiskey of the Month and Whiskey Wednesdays when all Whiskey pours are $2 off.
MEMBER’S RAFFLE THURSDAY @ 7:30pm
This week’s jackpot is $50
3 Drawings each week for a gift card, current tab and a jackpot. You must be present to win.
(Menu Provided Below)